Thursday, March 15, 2012



You guys wouldnt believe that the boys i interview ask me if they could interview me for a project of theirs for school. I was getting off the train on 69th red line ( chicago il,) when they came to me and ask to do  their interview about youth and smoking. So i said yes only if they did mines.
My experience doing this interview was good. I felt important. I enjoy the topic, i was greatful to have had the chance to interview two young guys who also took the topic serious.

From the interview i learned that alot of the youth have thoughts and opinions about violence that needs to be brought to the public eye. Yes all you see on the news is, another youth dead, or teen kids attacks again, but what about the youth who's sick of the violence with in their communtity!!!!!

I could have bettered my interview by interviewing alot more people ( teens).


- Brittnee Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment