Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gay Marriage



My name is Brittany Ford and attend ADA.S.MCKINLEY HIGH SCHOOL. I did and interview about gay marriage and when i interviewed one of the teachers that attend my school, i think that in his interview basically what he was saying is that he is not against gay rights.He has an gay friend and he says he dont see nothing wrong with people being gay.Its their life and if they want to live their life like that than they should still feel free and not be judge of any kind. And on the other interview i interviewed my gay friend JUWAN. He say being gay is not a cime and if they want to be gay, they should still get treated the same as any other human. He believe that theres nothing wrong with gay marriage but he will not get married because he cant see himself with one guy unless he is faithful and ready to commit. I think being gay is someones decision and if thats what somebody wants to be than they should without being teased and bullied. I think gay boys are funny and fun to be around. -brittany ford

No comments:

Post a Comment